Friday, April 21, 2006

Cannon PGA Is Underway

I'll be joining the Purpose and Goal Achievement (PGA) seminar after picking up my son, Stuart, from the Wild Animal Park in San Diego and after handing off our new puppy to my sweetie. I'm excited about this new version of the seminar I participated in way back before the turn of the century. People ask me, "How long does this stuff really work?" My answer is that I don't know exactly, but for me it's over 12 years and counting since I met Fran Cannon and went through the program. "This stuff" is still working for me today. That's why I am part of the team voluntarily running the PGA for the next seven weeks.

In order to join us for Cannon Training & Development's PGA seminar you first need to attend The Great American Business Owner seminar. You can currently attend the $1295.00 value seminar for free if you qualify.

In less than seven days you can be in The Great American Business Owner Seminar and you can sign up through this link.

---
---
Today marks the start of a service I will sometimes include in my posts:

WHO DO YOU KNOW?

Who do you know that would like to apply for the position below?

Accountant/Open Until Filled/$51,297 - $62,352 annually

http://www.ci.carlsbad.ca.us/hr/joblisting.html?id=63

The link to the City of Carlsbad, California Official Site is a public service of My Great American Business Owner Blog and in no way implies any relationship with the city of Carlsbad, California. Charles Hicks-Moore currently resides in La Costa, a community of Carlsbad.


________
Visit TheGreatAmericanBusinessOwner.com and mention Charlie Hicks-Moore in your comments for a special bonus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cancun for under $100!