Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Wow - Wow - Wow

Purpose and Goal Setting (PGA) Program - Wow - Wow - WOW!

A few comments from my notes...

Asking

*Be clear and specific

*Believe in what you're asking for (not only believe in yourself) [Congruent Belief]

*Ask someone who can help or someone you can help

*Create value

*Ask, Ask, Ask!

--

**Bring value in your own unique way or in an area that no one else is

More later!

I spoke with Don Scott last night and he's moving right along! He asked me and I gave him referrals and ideas - give me or Don a call! What do you need? Talking with Don helped me, too! Here's his mobile computer repair site:
ScottsMobile.com





________
Visit TheGreatAmericanBusinessOwner.com and mention Charlie Hicks-Moore in your comments for a special bonus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cancun for under $100!